During this time, we have implemented additional safety precautions to help protect our patients and staff. Some of those changes are:
- Upon scheduling an appointment, you will be asked COVID-19 screening questions by our team. We will postpone treatment for any patient who has screened positive for COVID-19 through this questionnaire.
- We will be scheduling appointments in a manner that promotes social distancing and allows for adequate time for us to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Upon arrival at our office, we will ask you to call or text us before entering the office to let us know you have arrived. We will respond with when it is time for you to enter the office.
- We ask that patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need a guardian to accompany them, we ask that this be limited to a single family member.
- Every person entering the office is expected to wear a face mask/covering and will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon entry and exit. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you upon arrival.
- You may notice our team wearing additional personal protective equipment, but we are still the same team you are familiar with.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth, since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.